Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Last Time (we hope)

Last Saturday we said good bye one last time (we hope). His R&R didn't last as long as I was hoping but we are thankful we got what we got. It wasn't as tearful as it has been, but we are old pro's at this now. We all shed a couple of tears but by the time we got home it was back to normal. I'm glad though. We all miss Dan very much but we are ready to get this whole thing over with and the sooner he goes, the sooner he comes home. For good.









1 smarmy thoughts:

Jen H. said...

I can't even imagine! I hope that he makes it home soon for good. Glad that you guys got to spend some time together.

P.S.
I think you are crazy for getting a dog! I know I don't have the patience for one :)