I wanted to make sure that we stayed busy and lots of fun things planned while we were in Utah. Who knows when we'll get back. I saw on a billboard that the zoo was doing zoo lights. So we planned to go. Luckily Margot mentioned wanting to go as well so it worked out perfectly! It was so cold though we all nearly froze! Living in southern AZ we are not used to those kinds of temperatures. Living that far south has made us soft. I even had to buy heavy coats, gloves and hats for everyone. We don't normally use them so we didn't even have them. I'm glad I did because we needed them!! There may not have been any snow but we left 60 degree temps and drove right into 30 degree temps. Brrrrr!!!! But I loved it! Made it really feel like the holidays! It's not supposed to be that warm at Christmas.
The zoo was packed (no surprise) but it was a lot of fun. The lights were really fun and there were even a few animal displays where we could go inside the buildings and warm up. I think all the kids had a great time. I know I did!
Comet even made an appearance at the zoo.
Seth got these glasses that turned all the lights into snowflakes when you looked through them.
The zoo was packed (no surprise) but it was a lot of fun. The lights were really fun and there were even a few animal displays where we could go inside the buildings and warm up. I think all the kids had a great time. I know I did!








0 smarmy thoughts:
Post a Comment