Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012

Our friends once again, held their annual Halloween party. I really look forward to this party and seeing all the great costume ideas everyone has. I usually start planning my costume for the next year-the day after this party! Crazy!!! Dan and I have had costumes in the making for a couple of years now, so hopefully he'll be home for Halloween next year and we can do them. This year I went with Rainbow brite when I saw a tutorial for the Twink costume that I just adored for Bronwyn. I found a costume pattern for another dress and just tweeked it to fit the needs of Rainbow Brite. The costume shop in town had the rainbow socks so I was all set. I'm really thrilled with how my costume turned out and the best part was is that I didn't have to explain to anyone who I was. Everyone knew (well except our babysitter.....she thought I was alice in wonderland-good guess, but no.....guess i'm showing my age here). But the party was a lot of fun as usual. There was a great variety of superb costumes.

Kari, our gracious host is center in the Bat girl costume.
 
 




that's our dentist on the left.
 







0 smarmy thoughts: