Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Stake Fair

The Murray West Utah Stake held it's annual Stake Fair on August 25. Each ward was supposed to come up with a booth and then the stake activities would provide hot dogs, nachos, slushies, popcorn and water. It was about a billion degrees that day (actually it was closer to 102-ug!). Our ward (Jefferson Ward) had a face painting booth and that seemed to be the hit! Hooray!!!! That made me feel good since I am the ward activities chairman. So hoorah for last minute ideas! They also had some bean bag tosses, yard golf, a candy cannon, a radar gun/baseball throw, and train rides. It was mostly for the kids but it looked like everyone was having fun. For the adults there was a watermelon eating contest and a dunking booth. I brought the boys and we had a good time. I even got a little sunburned but it was all worth it!


Wahoo that's sour!!!

Seth threw the ball an astounding 13 mph. He was very excited about that!
Keegan threw his ball at 9 mph. I'm not sure he really cared.

This was a John Deere lawn tractor pulling the cars. This was like Christmas for Keegan our resident train enthusiast.

Seth got a red snake painted on his face.

Having fun at the bean bag toss.



1 smarmy thoughts:

Janna said...

How fun to see Keegan actually enjoying something. so fun to learn about their personalities through pic.