Our last morning at the camper. It's the 4th of July so we had to get into our holiday wear. The shirts for the kids were a big hit! We cleaned up the camper, got our junk together and headed back to mema and papa's house. It was a decent drive and we made it back without any problems. Other than being tired from being in the car we were no worse for the wear. We also decided that we HAD to find fireworks. I wasn't about to brave the masses on post so we went to the fireworks at Hope Mills instead. We camped out at the church and were able to see a decent show. We made it back in time to also watch the Macy's fireworks show on tv. I was sad though that all of our AZ friends weren't able to see fireworks. They were cancelled because of all the fires. I'm really glad that we were here this year. Watching them on tv just isn't the same as seeing them in person.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Independence Day 2011
Posted by Rebekah at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 smarmy thoughts:
Okay it has been forever since I have checked anyone's blog! I can't believe how big your little one is getting! She is so adorable, and your boys are looking more and more like their dad. What a fun vacation, hope you guys had a blast and make it home safely!
That picture is SO cute of you and kids!! Darling. Love the 4th of July clothes!
Post a Comment