
Wow..never thought I'd see this. Now don't get me wrong. I was a fan back in the early 90's (that makes me feel so old-ug!). Bought their cd's, worshiped the ground they walked on (well maybe not worshiped). So I seriously thought they were done when they broke up. No hard feelings, Still listen to them when the timing appropraites. But nothing major. Well, apparently I was wrong. There are millions of new teenage and tween age girls out there swooning once more. Backstreet Boys are back and with a vengeance. I listened to some of the new album and it sounds very similar to the last albums. So I'm not sure. They've all grown up and "changed their ways" (really?). What do you think? Will you buy it or pretend that it doesn't even exist?
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Back Street Back
Posted by Rebekah at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 smarmy thoughts:
I couldn't believe it when NKOTB returned. Now this?! Gees. What next? I think the Monkees are going to be reuniting soon.
i'm all over the monkees...at least they were original! haha
yeah, I'm more likely to buy a backstreet song than NKOTB. The whole swooning thing just doesn't make any sense.
Post a Comment