


We had to take our van in this morning to get a tire fixed. (I just love it when I run over nails on the road.) So we went to Sears and while they were fixing it we wandered the mall. Luckily it wasn't that busy. In the center of the mall is a small playland. It was very popular this morning. These are from the fun while waiting for the van.
(i took these with my phone)
Monday, June 16, 2008
The mall
Posted by Rebekah at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 smarmy thoughts:
Very cute. Chloe loves the mall play area. It's just usually so dang crowded that I can't stand to be there as long as she would like. :)
I linked you. Is that okay?
Oh, and about alphabetizing the cans in your pantry - I haven't gone that far, but even when I'm not pregnant I do the same thing you do - organize cans by fruits and veggies, etc. I'm just kind of anal all around, and it only intensifies when I'm pregnant. :)
Post a Comment