Today our girl is 1 month old. I can't believe it!! She's growing well and eating and sleeping like a champ! She's had her moments where she won't go to sleep, but otherwise she's doing well. She loves spending time with her daddy which is slowly coming to a close. *sigh*
Anyway, she's holding her head up and we are getting some smiles, but they are mostly gassy smiles. For now I can't tell if she'll have any dimples like her siblings, i hope she does. Her hair seems to be growing...straight up....and she's getting chunkier. I love the fat rolls that she's getting on her legs! She does actually love her siblings and recognizes their voices. I think that's awesome! Happy 1 month Birthday!!!!








2 smarmy thoughts:
LOVE the onesie! Adorable! And so is little Bronwyn.
Oh how beautiful!
I have been away for awhile. I didn't know you had a new one. Congrats.
Post a Comment