Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

9 years old!

12-31-10
Seth is now 9 years old! Where has the time gone? I think I say that every time, but it's true! I mean the last 9 years are seriously a blur. I don't remember when he decided to get bigger!!
He decided this year to have cheesecake with a raspberry sauce instead of a traditional cake. He also didn't have a party because I just wasn't up for it. Good thing he's such a good sport about it. So mema and papa took him to McDonald's for lunch and he got a new DS game and some legos for his birthday. Then we ate pizza for dinner and watched movies. He fell asleep and didn't get to ring in the new year. But that's ok. Someday we are gonna have to do the all-nighter parties so i'll take the quiet calm parties now while I can get them!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!!! WE LOVE YOU!





0 smarmy thoughts: