June 16 my baby turned 6 months old!! She's getting so big! Since we are on vacation we haven't had her 6 month appointment yet, but I can tell she's grown!!
*Still in size 3 diapers
*plays peek a boo with her blankets
*laughs all the time
*is now eating peas and sweet potatoes
*still takes 2 naps daily and sleeps at night from about 9pm-7am (awesome!)
*aboslutely HATES wearing socks-as in she'll go into full blown thermo-nuclear meltdown if I try to put them on her, no matter how cold her feet are, she refuses to wear them. good thing it's summer and she doesn't need them very often!
It's really hard to believe that she's already 6 months old! Guess I need to start planning a birthday party! hehe She's grown so much and as always, is such a joy to have in our family!
*Still in size 3 diapers
*plays peek a boo with her blankets
*laughs all the time
*is now eating peas and sweet potatoes
*still takes 2 naps daily and sleeps at night from about 9pm-7am (awesome!)
*aboslutely HATES wearing socks-as in she'll go into full blown thermo-nuclear meltdown if I try to put them on her, no matter how cold her feet are, she refuses to wear them. good thing it's summer and she doesn't need them very often!
It's really hard to believe that she's already 6 months old! Guess I need to start planning a birthday party! hehe She's grown so much and as always, is such a joy to have in our family!








1 smarmy thoughts:
She is the cutest, happiest little bundle. Happy 6 months!
Post a Comment