Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Children's Museum

I was able to meet up with another friend today. Kind of last minute, neither of us knew the other was in town. I'm really glad I got to see her and finally meet her too cute little guy!!We met at the Fascinate U Children's Museum. The kids had a great time and we had some great conversation. It's amazing how even though it's been about 7 years since we've seen each other, the conversation picked up like it never left off.

Jack

playing emergency 911

Bronwyn even had a good time.




paige did a puppet show.







my friend and her cute guy!

he was so helpful with Bronwyn!


this was a display downtown. took the picture from the car. thought it was interesting.

1 smarmy thoughts:

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

How fun to catch up with another friend! That museum looks like fun!