Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Children's Museum

For fall break this week I wanted to get the kids out of the house and do some fun things. We decided that one thing we could do would be to go to the Children's Museum up in Tucson. I'm glad we did. Wore everyone out and turned out to be the perfect day!! While there I bit the bullet and got the membership, so now I have an excuse to go back even more in the next year and it won't cost us a thing! Awesome! It's worth it too because they have a Wee World area that's perfect for Bronwyn. If we have to go to Tucson (on our monthly Costco run) we can stop by and she can play. It was a great day and the kids really enjoyed it.














0 smarmy thoughts: