We had all of our pumpkins and decided now was as good a time as any to carve them. We picked out our designs and began working. I found an electric carver at the grocery store and thought it would be terribly helpful at cutting these guys, yeah, not so much. I broke both blades and tore it all to pieces. It went into the trash as soon as we were done. Oh well.....It wasn't very pricey so I guess you get what you pay for. We had fun and that's all that really matters. We got pumpkin goo all over the place and even Zuko got into the action by eating any flyaway pieces of pumpkin that hit the floor. Good times, good times!!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 smarmy thoughts:
Cute pumpkins! Too bad your electric carver was a bust. Never know til you try. We didn't end up carving pumpkins this year but I can still smell it and feel it just from looking at your pictures! ha!
Post a Comment