Yesterday morning we had a primary activity for the kids. They made ornaments for mom and dad for Christmas. Of course since I know about it, they are giving them to dad this year (ssshhhhh). There were a lot of kids and unfortunately not a lot of teachers. So it was a little crazy, but it looked like everyone had fun and the ornaments turned out really cute!!! Moms and dads will be very happy and proud of what their little ones did. The kids also sang some Christmas songs in between activities.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Primary Activity
Posted by Rebekah at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 smarmy thoughts:
You guys have a lot of primary activities it seems,which I think is great! We only do one every quarter, I think we could do more personally. How many would you say you guys do?
This is only the 2nd one since i've been a teacher and that's been since.......may I think. So maybe it's one a quarter too for us...not sure.
Post a Comment