Every year we track Santa. It's pretty cool. The boys really love it and I'm hoping the littlest monkey will enjoy it this year too. When I was little I lived not far from NORAD in Colorado. So when I found out they did this I was delighted! It's awesome to think that not only do they do all their military mumbo-jumbo but they also track Santa every year. It just warms the heart. If you don't already follow this site, I suggest you check it out! It's worth it!
http://www.northpole.com/
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tracking Santa
Posted by Rebekah at 5:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 smarmy thoughts:
That's a pretty cool site! Does it show you where he is Christmas Eve?
By the way, we got your Christmas card today. The picture of the kids is so cute!! Thanks for thinking of us! :)
It shows the cities that he is flying over in "real time". You should check it out-we love looking at it on Christmas Eve!
We did it a little bit last year, it was fun for all the cousins. All the kids gathered around the computer and watched it very excited!
i too love tracking santa. i wish they had this when i was a kid. it makes me feel like a kid, doing this now. :)
Post a Comment