Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

2 months old!

So yeah, I forgot to post this yesterday. I'm behind a day. Realized this morning that I missed it yesterday. Oh well. Better late than never I guess!!

My baby girl is 2 months old now!

New things about her:
*she smiles all the time and mostly at her siblings, they walk into a room and she lights up!!
*she's ticklish
*she discovered her tongue and sticks it in and out constantly
*she "talks" and tells us all kinds of stories
*she discovered that she has feet when i sat her up for the picture. that's what she's looking at.

sort of smiling

she is very much a thumb/fist sucker. luckily she'll also take a binkie so we are hoping to nip the thumb sucking in the bud early!

2 smarmy thoughts:

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

She's so adorable!!! I think she looks like Paige. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Rebekah said...

i think so too! my sister thinks she looks like my dad....who knows!! hehe!