I have some seriously talented friends!! So many have these wonderful talents that they are able to share with folks and my friend Shannon is no exception!! She's a fantastic seamstress and makes some awesome things! She recently made a bib and burpcloth set for Bronwyn. I couldn't resist getting a pic of Bronwyn wearing it! So cute! You can check out Shannon's sewing blog by clicking on the button to the right. She's also recently opened an Etsy shop. Check her out!!!
I also couldn't resist taking a picture of my girls in their matching pillowcase dresses that I made back in November at our Super Saturday. I gave them these dresses for Christmas and this was the first time they've had a chance to wear them. I love the idea of having them match and I figured now is a good time to do it while they still enjoy doing it and aren't arguing with me about it. I'm sure Paige will grow out of this pretty quickly. So I'm taking full advantage of it now!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Talented friends!
Posted by Rebekah at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 smarmy thoughts:
Ah, you're so sweet to brag about me. :) I'm so glad you like the bib and burp cloth. She looks adorable in it!
I love the girls' matching pillowcase dresses! Look at you! You're just as talented!
Post a Comment