That time of year again....Meet the Teacher night at school. But now I have 3 in school. Not just the boys. My house is going to be ssssooooo quiet come Monday morning. *sigh* Paige is thrilled beyond words to be going to school like her brothers. I'm happy for her too, it just means that she's growing up. Although I don't really think i'm going to cry when she gets on the bus. Maybe, who knows..that day isn't here.......yet. But we have all the school supplies ready and we have uniforms purchased and ready to go. The only thing left to get is shoes for the boys and to make sure that I get up with enough time now to do Paige's hair in the mornings and let her decide which hair bow to wear. That's about the only place she'll be able to stand out since she picked out blue shirts to wear with her blue uniform jumper and blue shorts...
but this isn't only about her. the boys are really excited too! They were hoping for friends to be in classes again with them and so far it's happened just like they hoped. Although the teacher I really wanted Keegan to get is not teaching 2nd grade this year.....bummer......and the teacher Paige got is not the one I was hoping she'd get and Seth didn't get the teacher he wanted (but it is the one I wanted so it worked out anyway hehehe). But the boys do have friends from last year in the classes again this year so it should be fun. I hope so anyway. I'm really excited for them. They'll all be together on the bus and they'll see each other in the hall and on the playground (i hope). The 4th grade rooms were moved over to the middle school side so Seth is feeling very proud. He's no longer with the "little" kids. HA!!
Here's to another good year at school!!!
but this isn't only about her. the boys are really excited too! They were hoping for friends to be in classes again with them and so far it's happened just like they hoped. Although the teacher I really wanted Keegan to get is not teaching 2nd grade this year.....bummer......and the teacher Paige got is not the one I was hoping she'd get and Seth didn't get the teacher he wanted (but it is the one I wanted so it worked out anyway hehehe). But the boys do have friends from last year in the classes again this year so it should be fun. I hope so anyway. I'm really excited for them. They'll all be together on the bus and they'll see each other in the hall and on the playground (i hope). The 4th grade rooms were moved over to the middle school side so Seth is feeling very proud. He's no longer with the "little" kids. HA!!
Here's to another good year at school!!!
seth is graciously pointing to keegan's name on the board.
he seems happy but inside he was devastated to get the teacher he has. I, on the other hand, am thrilled!
my big girl in front of her classroom. seth is also pointing out paige's name on the door.
now that is one happy face!!!
sitting at her table in the classroom. this is something that will take me a while to get used to seeing!








1 smarmy thoughts:
That's so exciting!! I can't believe 3 of your kids will be in school now. Bronwyn won't know what to do with all that quiet! haha or her mommy!
The kids look so cute. I can't believe it's that time already...
Post a Comment