Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

welcome home

just a little f.y.i. your vehicle will hate you if you go away for as long as we did.......

AAA came to jump my truck and it wouldn't do anything.....thought i'd have to get a new starter or something super serious....so off it went to the dealership. i have to tell you i died a little inside watching it being driven away......
on a lighter note...dan's truck was able to be jumped but then died again later, and i had to get it jumped AGAIN.....needless to say i went and bought a new battery IMMEDIATELY for it and it worked great! Spent the rest of the day waiting to hear back about my truck. Alex (love him by the way!) called and said it was a battery. So 2 trucks needed new batteries. They were revolting against me because we were gone so long. I'm sure of it. they were giving me the proverbial finger. i have since made peace and told my truck how much i missed her and have driven her every day since. sigh.....welcome home......


on a MUCH lighter note, bronwyn is sitting and playing like a champ. i took these after a long day of dealing with our trucks. had to move the coffee table so she'd have a dedicated place to play on the rug. it's the only spot where it's not tile on the floor. i know she and tile will not be forming any type of friendship....i miss the carpeted floors of my parents house and so will she, i'm sure of it.





1 smarmy thoughts:

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Oooh - sorry to hear about your cars! Ugh. I hate car problems. I'm glad to hear it was only the batteries. I wish they'd figured that out before hauling it off like that.

I'll have to remember to tell my car I love her the next time I leave so she won't revolt. haha!