Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Monday, August 15, 2011

a new bed

Bronwyn finally got a new bed. I really didn't want to have to buy a brand new crib when this is our last addition but I got one that converts to a full bed when she's old enough to need it so I guess it wasn't a huge waste of money. I love it. Of course putting it together this evening almost caused me to say some naughty words, especially when i realized I had put the sides on backward and had to redo it. grrrr.....
but it's finished. All I have to do now is make a matching bed skirt for it and it will be complete. Guess this means I need another trip to the fabric store in Tucson!
We'll see how the little princess likes it after she sleeps in it tonight. She seems ok with it for now. You'll have to excuse her lack of clothing. She was in the middle of a diaper and jammie change. So therefore she was without apparel in the picture. She's not little, but sitting in the middle of this crib she seems so tiny...




1 smarmy thoughts:

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Look at that face! So adorable! Hope she enjoys her new bed. That's great that it will convert into a bigger bed for her later. Good investment.

I know what you mean about trying to assemble furniture! Aahh!! It didn't just "almost" cause me to say naughty words...there was no stopping them! haha