We are a little behind....she's almost 3 months old and just now having her 2 month old appointment. Oh well, we'll catch you eventually!
She's growing well. Gained almost 2 pounds since her last appointment!!!
She's:
* 13.12 pounds
*23 in. long
*in the 95% for weight and i'm guessing for height, but he didn't really confirm that
She was very smiley at the appointment. That is until the shots came. She got 3 shots (one of which had 3 vaccines in it) and 1 oral vaccine. So 6 in all. Poor thing!!! The first one came as quite a shock, but she only cried for a few minutes after it was all over. I was very impressed. I figured she'd scream for a long while. I'm really glad that she didn't! I'm thankful that she's healthy and growing well!!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
2 month appointment
Posted by Rebekah at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 smarmy thoughts:
Okay, she is so darling!! She's so smiley and bright. I love the stretch picture too. So cute!
Post a Comment