Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BC Day 2

Write a letter to your crush:

Dear Josh of Destination Truth:
I hate to admit it, but I have a crush on you......i love all your witty comments and your snarky remarks. I love that you get to travel all over the world searching for....wait for it......THE TRUTH. I love that your passport has more stamps in it that a stamp collector's convention. I love that you are willing to go just about anywhere and do just about anything to get that teensy bit of fact to change the world. I love that you can take me with you, even if it's only by proxy. Don't you know that i'm with you every week? I can't miss our weekly dates! And don't worry, my husband is totally ok with it. In fact.....he's usually with me when you and I meet up. It fabulous!
Thanks for being you and being smarmy and taking me all over the world!
love,
rebekah

Tell me your least favorite song:
there are so many songs out there that make me want to jump off the nearest bridge.....most are songs that accompany THE FRESH BEAT BAND show......but if it's one on the radio then........it would have to be RIDERS ON THE STORM by the Doors. Sorry honey....but this song literally makes my skin crawl....

Tell me your favorite movie:
This should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me......

i could watch these movies every day.....

Post a picture of something you ate today:
most of you may know that I am now a part of weight watchers. so my daily lunch usually looks like this:
as you can see, it has a low points value. i always add some fresh spinach to it before heating it up. soooo good!!!!

there will be another post today of something i'm whipping up for the kiddies having to do with dr. seuss. i just wanted to make sure i got this done first...

0 smarmy thoughts: