Yes I realize it's like 930 at night and i'm just starting this....I almost forgot and I would have had to put if off for another month!
I saw this done elsewhere in the blogging world and thought it would be fun to do. Let's hope I can actually keep it up and do this every day for an entire month!!!
Blog challenge!! It'll be comprised of questions to answer and photos of various things in my life! Hope you enjoy-and if you feel the need to join me, please do!!
Day 1: write a letter to your best friend
Dear Dan: I miss you. There's not really much to say other than I miss you. I can't stand that you are so far away for so long. We have 365 days left before you come home. Ug.....can't we fast forward time? Just a teeny bit? This whole thing sucks....but I'm glad that you are willing to do what it takes to take care of our family. You are my best friend and i'm glad that we have this chance to be best friends for eternity. There's no one else i'd rather spend it with. I love you for ever. The. end. Be safe.....and come home soon! love, me
Tell me your favorite song:
right now it's I NEED A DOCTOR. by Dr. Dre' featuring Eminem and Skylar Grey (this will likely change by the end of month-if you are gonna search it out and listen to it, i recommend the edited version....otherwise it might make your ears bleed..haha)
Take a picture of yourself and tell about your day:
See you tomorrow! (I hope)








1 smarmy thoughts:
Cute idea! And you look pretty cute yourself for being exhausted. :)
Post a Comment