Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Keegan is 7!!!

Today is Keegan's 7th birthday! I can't believe my little boy is 7!! He had a great day (at least that's what he's told me so we are going to go with it!)!
The day started out with a requested breakfast of bacon, egg and cheese biscuits and hashbrowns, then off to the bus. Paige, Bronwyn and I joined him later for lunch and then for cupcakes that I went to pick up (too bad I couldn't make them and bring them, mine would have been WAY better). He chose Spiderman as his "theme" this year so the cupcakes were vanilla and chocolate with red and blue frosting and spiderman rings on them. His birthday cake was also spiderman themed. After lunch, since it was a half day at school, we came home and relaxed a bit. He got to open his presents and then we headed to Target for him to get one last present with the money mema and papa sent him (thank you!). Then it was off to Peter Piper for pizza and games. He was able to rangle enough tickets that he got a green bouncy ball. Pretty snazzy prize. I think the guy upped the amount of tickets he got so he could get that particular prize.
He's one special guy and we are all so thankful that he's part of our family. We would be very boring otherwise! He brings such laughter and joy to our lives. He's always smiling and just a very happy kid! We missed dad among all our festivities but he was able to skype with Keegan tonight for a bit and I think that was the icing on the cake!!


























3 smarmy thoughts:

riehle mom said...

Such a cute young man tell him Happy B day from uncle jay and aunt Monica.

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Happy birthday to Keegan!! Woohoo! Looks like he had a fun day. I'm glad he got to skype with Dan!!

Jen H. said...

Happy birthday little dude! Can't believe how big your kids are getting!