Today was the first day of school around these parts as I'm sure it was for lots of folks. We have been VERY excited about this day for a while. Seth has been on pins and needles for a month now. We decided that he would not be going back to the public school he was in last year after we moved here. We found a charter school for him and fell in love with it. We met with the principal and she is wonderful. His teacher is also nice. We feel really good about it and it looks like Seth had a good first day. I can't believe he's old enough to be a 1st grader. He came home with a smile on his face and already has some new friends. Looks like it's going to be a good year!!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
1st Grade for Seth
Posted by Rebekah at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 smarmy thoughts:
Ah, how fun! I never started school until the Tuesday after Labor Day, so it's so weird to see the kids already heading back to school.
Seth's a cute little guy. Hope he has a great school year!
Its good to see that he is excited for school. I remember how sad he was leaving his school here in Utah. Does he still talk to his little red-haired girlfriend?!?
I am actually SHOCKED that y'all are already in school. We don't start till next month. Teachers start next week, I think. It is a new thing in Texas to start later, but they have never started at the first of August.
Had I known you were wanting lighteing pics, I would have had my boss get some for you during the last two hurricanes he has chased!
Post a Comment