The other night it was so nice we decided to play outside after dinner. Here are some pics...
Saturday, August 16, 2008
nighttime play and rainbows
Posted by Rebekah at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The other night it was so nice we decided to play outside after dinner. Here are some pics...
Posted by Rebekah at 10:30 AM
3 smarmy thoughts:
Really, you move west and raise a girl who wants to be topless? I'm thinking I should use this as a case to get your butt back East! (think Dan's bos would go for that arguement? shucks) Actually, I should move west, I'd rather be clothing free as well and I'm not a beauty contestant like Paige!
So now for the education portion on the blog: What is FHE? Yes, I'm being to lazy to go google it!
FHE is Family Home Evening. It's a time where we talk about gospel related things with the family or play games (i.e. family night). Every Monday night is usually reserved for FHE.
(lightbulb) OHHHHH. I totally read that as something about Noah! HA! Granted you have family time more than Monday nights.
Post a Comment