Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Just Cook This


One of my favorite channels is Discovery Health Channel. I have sick fascination with all the doctor shows. So it was no surprise one afternoon I found myself headed in that direction. When I discovered one of the greatest cooking shows. It's called JUST COOK THIS. The guy does it out of his own kitchen and it's not scripted in any way. It's really fun to watch him and the food he makes is seriously so good looking that I find it hard to not lick the screen. IF you get a chance check it out. It comes on Tuesdays at 1pm (PST). I HIGHLY recommend it!

Click here for a sneak peek

1 smarmy thoughts:

Valeri said...

Also LOVE the show, and Discovery Health (it's my favorite channel)! You and I are so alike, it's scary. I have a link to Sam's recipe site on my blog (if you haven't already checked it out). :)