I have to preface this video or you won't really get it.
When I was about Paige's age (maybe younger I can't remember exactly) I would go into my sisters room and turn her radio on. It didn't matter what song was on, I would sing "Shake Your Booty". Ok kids, I spent my first 5 years stuck in the 70's so many of you won't know the song, it's by KC & The Sunshine Band. Anyway...I apparently had heard it somewhere and that's the song I would sing. So I thought mom, dad, and Donna especially would get a kick of Paige singing it. I would sing it to the kids when drying them off after a bath and Paige has been the only one to pick it up and sing it on a regular basis. So there it is, my legacy. A shake your booty fest for the ages. Maybe she'll pass it on when she's a mom.
The video isn't very long and please disregard the messy bed, we were in the middle of laundry when she started singing it.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Shake Your Booty
Posted by Rebekah at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 smarmy thoughts:
haha she's so cute! she couldnt talk the last time i saw her.
Post a Comment