Here's to our crazy life with 4 kids and a dog!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sew-Tastic

So a few weeks ago we headed up to Tucson to get some fabric. I got a new sewing machine for my birthday and have been dying to use it. The fabric at Walmart here is less than desirable and since we don't go to Tucson very often, I haven't been able to use my machine. Well I started on a little jumper for Paige last week and decided to finish it after we came home from the Primary activity. I also decided to make jammie shorts for the boys. They picked out their fabric and were waiting on me to get it done. I spent all day yesterday working on them. I'm uber proud of myself and they seem to love their new clothes! Hooray for homemade!




Not too shabby for someone who hated the idea of sewing anything while growing up!!

1 smarmy thoughts:

Danielle said...

Awesome! Love the clothes! I am taking sewing lessons and having a blast. I hated sewing as a kid, too. Do you remember the fashion show where we all made an outfit for a stake YW activity? I think my leader made 90% of mine.