I saw this on a random website and thought i'd share. I haven't read BREAKING DAWN yet- because my copy has yet to arrive in the mail.......ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!! So don't give anything away!!
There will be a live webstream of Stephenie's Los Angeles appearance and concert at 7 pm on Thursday August 7th. Here is the link.
http://panther.iclips.net/breakingdawn
This will be chock full of spoilers, she is discussing the entire book. So, if your not done, DON'T WATCH or it'll probably give away everything. I'm doing my best to stay away until i'm done with the book....hopefully i'll get mine in time and finished by this concert. Otherwise ENJOY!!!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Breaking Dawn stuff
Posted by Rebekah at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 smarmy thoughts:
I am lovin' this series. I just wish I had more time to read. By the time I DO have free time, sleep is more important to me than anything else! One of these days I'll finish the second and third (and fourth) books!
Thanks for the breaking dawn website. i will pass it on to lacey she is almost finished with the book. I have yet to finish the first one. I am just so busy these days.
Post a Comment